Welcome to Photoshopzen.com
|Design a Futuristic Cool Green Traffic lights|
|Description:Today my tutorial is to design a cool futuristic traffic light.|
Futuristic Cool Green Traffic lights
Lets create a cool looking what I call a futuristic Green lights. I have used Rectangular Marquee tool,
Pen tool, Elliptical Marquee tool,Paint Bucket tool, Grandient tool, and other Effects.
1. First we create a new document of size 631px by 659px. Set the resolution at 90.012 pixel per inch as shown below.
2. That's how a new document will look.
3. Create a new layer and lets use the Pen tool and create a shape as shown below.
4 Lets make a selection using feather radius of .02 pixels. I have displayed how it will look now.
6. Using Gradient Tool I will fill the grey color.
7.Using a new layer, lets create a circle using Elliptical Marquee tool just above the first image as shown below.
8.Now fill the light green color in the circle using Gradient tool.
9. Now select Marquee Tool and right click. use 5px stroke and you will get the output as below.
10. Create a new layer and using pen tool create a shape to connect the green circle with grey bottom.
11. Now Make selection of the shape and I will fill it later. see below.
12. Fill the shape with gradient color.
13. Create a new shape as shown in the image below by choosing Pen tool then right click to select it then make selection and press ok.
14. Filling out the new shape with Gradient Tool again as shown below. I would suggest and be creative and use different color etc.
15. Again I use Pen tool and create the shape. By now you must be an expert in using Pen tool..uh?
16. Make a selection as I have shown below and press ok in the make selection dialog box.
17. Fill the color using Gradient Tool.
18. Select Marquee Tool , right click, choose 5pixel stroke and then apply and after that deselect the shape.
19. Create a new layer and create shape using same step as in 18.
20 . Using grandient tool again to fill the new shape with grey color
21. Create another shape, repeat same procedure as mentioned in step 18.
22. Filling it with grey color using gradient tool.
23. Now leave background layer and merge down all other layers as shown below using Ctrl + E
24. After layer merge down, double click on this layer and choose layer style as drop shadow.
26.Well that's I created one traffic light.
27. Copy the above image as shown here.
28. Select the copied image and transform selection by pressing Crtl + T and make it small
29. And then copy the small image and arrange them as shown below.
30 Select the 3rd image and using Crtl + T and while pressing the left mouse button, make it smaller.
31 . Now three lights will look like this. Well now when I think it could be used as a logo or somewhere in my next web graphics project.
32. Using pen tool again create a custom shape as connection. Right click , make selection and apply also.
33. Now I will use Paint Bucket tool to fill color.
34 . Double click this connection wire and drop shadow as show in above step also.
35. Completed Image .
|Stylish Web banner animation in Photoshop|
|Lets design a animated banner for your website.|
|Great Text logo Idea - Lets make text effect using building blocks or 3d brick style images|
|One top of another and these blocks or bricks can give you some idea to be creative a logo designers.|
|Design a Plane in Cloudy Skies using Photoshop software|
|Cool Looking airplane flying in the cloudy sky|
|Photoshop tutorial how to create dark text effect with red light in the background|
|How about a simple but unique text effect which looks like a night light sign board|
|Photoshop tutorial how to make Water over leaves or grass using photoshop|
|I am trying to show you how to create Water over leaves or grass using adobe photoshop|
|Photoshop tutorial how to make Two Layer multi layer splash Text using photoshop|
|I hope you are going to like this unique text that you may use in you free logo or website banner project|
|Create realistic brown Mountain or Rocks|
|Lets design brownish color rocks and mountains|
|Create shadow effect using photoshop|
|Photoshop tutorial using Adobe cs2 studio technique – Create shadow or 3d invert image|
|Abstract art design using photoshop brushes|
|Photoshop tutorial using Adobe cs2 studio technique – using photoshop brush to create abstract art design.|
|Cool 3D design pattern for a free logo|
|Photoshop tutorial using Adobe cs2 studio technique – 3d pattern or design for a logo|